Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wenesday, July 9, 2008

Fred went for his weekly blood work today and his white blood cells are down to 10,700 which is still high but what we really have to watch is keeping his red blood cells and platelets up. They are dropping close to the low level. Chemotherapy attacks all blood cells (good and bad) so we have to watch very closely the red blood cells and the platelets that they do not drop too low. Mayo Clinic was pleased with the test results today.

We go to Mayo Clinic on Monday for more blood work and chemotherapy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Fred and Aunt Carol,
I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and I pray for you daily. I hope you get better and stronger every day.

Anonymous said...

Fred and Carol, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Bernie and Marge Grall

barrett said...

Fred and Carol,
I just got access to the blog but John has been keeping me up to speed . We are so glad the response to the treatment is starting out so weel. You WILL beat this !!
You are in our prayers daily.
Barrett and Kathi Walker