Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday, November 2,2008

Sorry I haven't posted lately. After getting home from Chicago last Sunday at 10:30 pm and then leaving the house at 7:15 am the next morning for work, I have been rather busy.

Our trip to Chicago was great. It was wonderful to see our friends and family. Fred over did it, but he has recovered. He just needed to get some rest.

He had blood tests done on Tuesday and they were good. His red blood count was still low, but everything else was in the normal range.

We are in Jacksonville now. Tomorrow Fred has a CT scan of his chest, abdomen and pelvis at 7 am, blood work at 9 am, doctor at 11 am and then chemotherapy at noon. It is going to be a long day. I will keep you posted I promise. Since I won't be working I will have time to do the post.

No comments: