Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We got sprung! We got home around 3 pm. Fred slept all the way home (3 hour drive). He ate a sandwich and is now sleeping again. All he complained about in the hospital was how he couldn't sleep without being awakened every hour.

He has been fever free for 24 hours. If his temperature goes up I have to take him back. His white blood cells are low so he is prone to infection, so he is to go nowhere for now, but he is just glad to be home.

Now my work begins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back!! There is nothing like your own bed!! Hope everything continues to go well!
Love you
Darlene

Anonymous said...

Thats great news,A step in the right direction I'll have to tell Deb.
Godbless & take care
John

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I hope you get a long nights sleep. Luanne

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your glad to be out of there!!! Rest up....

jc