Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fred is not feeling well today at all. He aches, is nauseous and has pain when urinating, and running a low grade fever. I called the Mayo Clinic doctor on call for the weekend and he ordered an antibiotic for him. Hopefully this will take care of the problem. We have to keep them informed at Mayo.

If his fever ever gets to 100.4 I am to take him to the emergency room, so I figured we better do something now so we don't have to do that later. I am keeping my fingers crossed the antibiotic works.

On a much happier note our eldest daughter, Carrie, graduated today with her master's in business administration from Southeastern University. We are sorry we could not be there, but with the advances these days we were able to watch the ceremony on the internet. So we did get to see her get her diploma.

1 comment:

Coralee said...

Oh, Freddie, hang in there! I hope this passes SOON! We're on "fever watch" here too. Shelby spiked a temp this afternoon. I'm praying for you both!
Love,
Coralee